Can you enhance our team?
Here’s a bit more about us:
Our aqua mission inspires us – we are very proud of how we inspire and support our customers. Typically orange, we love to performe beyond their expectations. Their and our success is important to us.
At The Culture Institute, everyone takes over responsibility. Flexible working hours and home offices have not just been around since Covid – although without the pandemic, we love to travel quite a lot…
Working together, we live a healthy red-green balance. Flat hierarchies are a matter of course. And just because we like each other and have a good basis of trust, we don’t hold back our opinions. This also helps us with our yellow innovation projects.
With which memes would you enrich our culture? We look forward to receiving your application documents. We are currently looking for Senior Consultants and Principals with the ambition to become a partner.
with the ambition to become a partner
- Mindset: entrepreneurial, passionate, kind
- At least 5-10 years of consulting experience in change and transformation projects with a focus on culture and leadership
- Responsibility for acquisition and project leadership
- German and English, both fluent written and spoken
- Eager to contribute to our success story
- Willingness to travel
- Market positioning as leading boutique consultancy
- The Culture Map as a widely recognized standard for culture development
- Impressive client track record with renowned companies
- Innovative product- and solution portfolio (Culture Map, My Colors, The Culture App,…)
- A passionate team of culture nerds
- Entrepreneurship from day one – with the perspective of partnership