Can you enhance our team?
Here`s a bit more about us:
Our aqua mission inspires us – we are very proud of how we inspire and support our customers. Typically orange, we love to performe beyond their expectations. Their and our success is important to us.
At The Culture Institute, everyone takes responsibility. Flexible working hours and home offices have not just been around since Covid – although without the pandemic, we love to travel quite a lot…
Working together, we live a healthy red-green balance. Flat hierarchies are a matter of course. And just because we like each other and have a good basis of trust, we don’t hold back our opinions. This also helps us with our yellow innovation projects.
With which memes would you enrich our culture? We look forward to receiving your application documents. We are currently looking for consultants (junior/senior) and partners (or people who have the ambition to become partners).
As a Senior Consultant you are responsible for the conception and implementation of consulting projects and workshops. You help our clients to consciously shape and develop their corporate culture. You have project responsibility and work directly with top executives of renowned companies.
- Mindset: open, hungry, likeable
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or in-house organizational development/culture development
- Passion for leadership and culture topics in the context of digital transformation
- IT skills (ppt, xls …)
- Enjoy travelling and working on exciting projects
- Fluent in German and English
- A lot of personal responsibility and the opportunity to help shape and develop a young company
- Work with top executives and access to expert networks
- Travel in combination with home office: We are either on the road or in the home office and meet 3x a month in our office in St. Gallen for a physical exchange, joint lunches and brainstorming sessions.
- General Abonnement (rail pass)
- At least two big team events per year (this year we are going to the Bregenz Festival)
- Company cell phone
- Laptop of your choice
- First class social benefits
- Cozy office in the old town of St. Gallen