Can you enhance our team? Here’s who we are:
Our aqua mission inspires us – we are very proud of how we inspire and support our customers. Typically orange, we love to performe beyond their expectations. Their and our success is important to us.
At The Culture Institute, everyone takes responsibility. Flexible working hours and home offices have not just been around since Covid – although without the pandemic, we love to travel quite a lot…
Working together, we live a healthy red-green balance. Flat hierarchies are a matter of course. And just because we like each other and have a good basis of trust, we don’t hold back our opinions. This also helps us with our yellow innovation projects.
With which memes would you enrich our culture? We look forward to receiving your application documents. We are currently looking for Senior Consultants and Partners (or people who have the ambition to become Partner).
As a Senior Consultant, you support renowned companies in the DACH region in their culture development. You are co-responsible for the conception and implementation of consulting projects. You are on the client front from day 1, responsible for the project organisation and interface with the client. Furthermore, you design workshop content, which you co-moderate (we usually work in Duos). You dive deep into culture analysis, write culture reports and work with our clients to develop solutions for the targeted development of their culture. As an organisational talent, you are also used to managing several projects in parallel.
- Mindset: open, hungry, likeable
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or in-house organizational development/culture development
- Passion for leadership and culture topics in the context of digital transformation
- Design affinity and eye for detail (for phenomenally beautiful PPT slides and other client materials)
- First experience in moderating workshops
- Enjoying words and writing texts
- Enjoy travelling and working on exciting projects
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- From day 1, self-responsibility in projects and the opportunity to shape a young boutique consultancy in the further development of its concepts
- Broad client portfolio, work with various top managers and access to/building up of a network of experts
- Travel in combination with home office: We are either on the road or in the home office and meet 3x a month in our office in St. Gallen for a physical exchange, joint lunches and brainstorming sessions.
- General Abonnement (rail pass)
- At least two big team events per year (this year we are going to Amsterdam)
- Business phone
- Laptop of your choice
- First class social benefits
- Cozy office in the old town of St. Gallen